So I'm a web/interactive developer and I like small side-projects. I do a lot of them. Should I build this?
Project Name: TweetDick
Project Slogan: "I don't even know what TweetDeck does, but fuck it."
- automatically posts in all caps
- counts swears, always says you need more
- if you're retweeting, it removes the original tweeter (twat?)
- generate random swear- and interweb-word-filled tweet, i.e. "fuck rofl shit cunt ass cunt lol"
- auto-insult one of your followers, or someone you're following
- option to add Zingers(tm) to the end of your tweet (it makes room), such as:
- Deal with it.
- Fuck you.
- and more!
- auto-spam your own account.
- the "How Drunk Are You?" filter, with added "I'm not drunk. Being on twitter is my job." option.
- automatically exits/logs off after 10 minutes, because seriously, you've got better things to do with your life. come on.
- generate random bit.ly link. may not lead anywhere, who cares.
- constant reminder that lulz divided by effort equals success; while effort approaches zero, success increases to infinity.